BTS' V joined by Jimin in solo fan meeting 'Vicnic'
简介BTS' V on Saturday made unforgettable memories with fans at his solo fan meeting, "Vicnic."Some ...
BTS' V on Saturday made unforgettable memories with fans at his solo fan meeting, "Vicnic."
Some 1,400 fans went to the event, which was held at an outdoors theater in the Kyung Hee University Global Campus in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, the singer's agency Big Hit Music said Sunday.
A special picnic planned by V for his fans, the 120-minute meet-and-greet comes around a month since he made his official solo debut with the EP "Layover."
V began with a promise to make the best of the night, followed by the first segment in which he revisited music videos from his album, "Love Me Again," "Blue" and "For Us," and quizzed fans on them.
He also shared behind-the-scene stories from the production.
"'Love Me again' is special for me as it was the first music video released, and I also personally like its aesthetics," the singer noted.
It was a playful, game-filled night for the fans. Split into two teams -- the BTS team and Army team, the latter of which refers to the group's fandom -- V and his fans played various games, including table tennis, dancing to a random roulette of songs and charades.
President Yoon Suk Yeol's approval rating dropped 4 percentage points from a month earlier to 3 ...
SINGAPORE -- Recognizing a steady recovery of the travel industry after the pandemic, industry leade ...
Cirque Du Soleil has returned to Seoul with its latest masterpiece, “Luzia: A Waking Dream of Mexico ...
- Seoul shares open tad higher on tech, financial gains
- 홍준표 "난 죄 지은 것 없다, 인요한 사면 논의 자체가 쪽팔려"
- LG Electronics to bolster local strategies, B2B push to widen gap with Chinese rivals
- Meta fails to provide communication channel in Korea: lawmaker
- KFCC hosts workshop for sustainable growth in Africa
- [Photo News] Commemoration for Itaewon tragedy in Gwangju
- 혼전임신 직원에 "애비없는 애"…갑질 서기관 감싼 복지부 논란
- [Herald Interview] Alex Olle’s realistic reimagination of opera ‘Norma’ keeps art form alive
- NMK to extend support for Korean galleries at six museums abroad
- Korean economy expected to grow by 2.1% in 2024: Hana Institute
- 野 “與 보선 참패 후 이재명 전광석화 기소…국민 심판받을 것”
- LS Cable inks partnership for Vietnam submarine cable market
- [Exclusive] 'Game of Thrones' publisher inks deal for Korean books for first time
- Kia to expand EV lineup with mass market appeal
- Samsung owns largest No. of Israeli subsidiaries among S. Korean conglomerates: report
- 한 경기도 안 뛰고 병역 면제?…국감 오른 아시안게임 '병특'
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Buddhism scholar committed to expanding Korean studies at Yale
- KDI slashes 2024 growth to 2.2%
- Han Kang wins prestigious French award for foreign literature
- 송영길 "어린 건방진 놈" 한동훈 "운동권 했다고 우월한 척"
- Jeju female divers 'haenyeo' listed as FAO agricultural heritage system
- ‘Feminist’ and ‘mama’s boy’ make the least desirable dates in Korea, survey finds
- Jungkook adopts guerilla tactics for 'Golden' promotion
- Samsung Electronics accounts for 84% of Q3 smartphone sales
- [Today’s K
- [New on the Scene] Joo Jong
- YG's new group Babymonster to debut on Nov. 27
- Han Kang wins Prix Medicis for 'I Do Not Bid Farewell'
- Berliner Philharmoniker visits Seoul for first time in 6 years, joined by Cho Seong
- 노조에 파업 손배 청구 힘들어져…재계, 노란봉투법 통과 강력 반발
- CATL reduces gap with LG Energy Solution
- 인요한 "변하든지 죽든지…말 듣지 않으면 매도 들 수 있다"
- Bass Youn Kwang
- [Herald Interview] Singer
- Top chefs gather to create innovative dishes with Korean ingredients
- National Museum of the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty to open in Pyeongchang