P&G Korea launches premium diaper to combat skin dryness
简介P&G Korea, the South Korean unit of the global consumer goods maker Proctor & Gamble, said Thursday ...
P&G Korea, the South Korean unit of the global consumer goods maker Proctor & Gamble, said Thursday that its Pampers diaper brand recently launched its latest premium diaper product, in a bid to prevent skin dryness for babies during in-between seasons.
Named the "Pampers Touch of Nature Pants," the diaper, launched on Oct. 2, features a premium cotton-layered outer cover to prevent skin irritation.
The diaper is also equipped with an absorption layer, which incorporates Pampers' unique technology that allows for the diaper to quickly absorb any dampness and maintain dryness for up to 12 hours.
"The product has gone through various hypoallergenic tests and has been reviewed by the Skin Health Alliance for safety approval," said an official from P&G Korea. SHA is a UK-based skin accreditation body which provides skin safety reviews.
"The product also is scent-free, and has not been treated with chemicals such as paraben and benzyl benzoate during the manufacturing process in order to minimize exposing babies' skin to harmful chemical products," she added.
According to P&G Korea, the product was also made via sustainable methods. Under a goal to replace 50 percent of the raw materials used for its goods with sustainable materials by 2030, P&G Korea said it is currently producing all its Pampers products in production facilities that is generated by 100 percent renewable power. The company added that Pampers currently also uses 100 percent recyclable packaging, in a bid to reduce waste.
South Korean carmaker Hyundai and its sibling firm Kia have topped the list of exporters in Korea, p ...
A new contemporary performance taking place in Seoul gently lulls its audience to sleep.The three-ho ...
North Korea has formally shuttered its embassy in Spain, marking the first confirmed instance of suc ...
- Man adopts 2 cats, just to kill them
- ‘北 정찰위성 3차 발사’ 질문에 美 국방부 “계속 모니터링”
- Davichi to return with new single next month
- SK chief calls on board members to help CEOs make balanced decisions
- Over 70,000 teens homeless, urgent support needed: professor
- Kakao Mobility announces plan to overhaul commission system amid monopoly criticism
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- 오세훈, ‘TBS 폐지’ 묻자 “그런 일 생겨서는 안 돼”
- Hyundai Motor shows off air mobility, drone tech at Seoul defense fair
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton
- Beef prices have soared 100
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- Ruling party chief clings on after election loss
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
- [이번 주 리뷰]美 Fed 기준금리 동결…이재명 체포동의안 가결(18~23일)
- 합의문도 없는 희한한 북·러 정상회담…결국 비즈니스 관계였나
- Incheon Airport passenger traffic to recover during Chuseok holiday
- FSS issues advisories to fisheries cooperatives federation for W50b investment loss
- 한동훈, 체포안 설명 8분 넘기자…“짧게 합시다” “왜 이리 시끄럽냐”
- "KTX 꼭 타보고 싶다" 했던 김정은 "만족한 합의"…뭐길래
- 야당 29명 반란, 이재명 방탄 뚫렸다
- [Top Envoy] Russian satellite help not likely priority for North Korea: Chun
- S. Korea to review additional measures against N. Korea's arms transfer to Russia
- [New on scene] Hong Xa
- Blackpink's Jennie makes solo debut on Official UK Singles Chart
- Choo calls for end to protectionism, supply chain recovery during G20 meeting
- LG Innotek wins patents for EV charging technology
- S. Korea, UAE strike bilateral free trade agreement
- SK chief discusses ICT partnerships with Estonia, Carribean Community
- Doosan Robotics to supply chicken
- N. Korea slams Japan's plan to move up US missile purchase as 'arrogant choice'
- [New in Korean] Witches, ecofeminism, climate crisis: Tale of resilience and nature’s power
- Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
- [이번 주 리뷰] 중동 전쟁 우려…국민의힘 보선 참패(9~14일)