[Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
简介While exploring Seoul, travelers often encounter the well-known Bukchon Hanok Village, situated in t ...
While exploring Seoul, travelers often encounter the well-known Bukchon Hanok Village, situated in the heart of the metropolis. Tucked away in the northwestern part of Seoul is another enclave of hanok, Eunpyeong Hanok Village, a hidden gem less frequented by tourists.
Nestled at the foot of Bukhansan, the village has close to 100 hanok, each showcasing the beauty of traditional Korean architecture.
Established by the Seoul Metropolitan Government in 2013, Eunpyeong Hanok Village quickly evolved into Seoul's largest neighborhood of newly built hanok.
To learn more about hanok, visitors can stop by the Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum, which offers insight into Korea's architectural heritage.
이낙연 전 총리가 지난달 28일 서울 용산구 백범김구기념관에서 열린 사단법인 연대와공생 '대한민국 위기를 넘어 새로운 길로' 포럼에서 기조연설을 하고 있다. 뉴스1이낙연 전 더불어 ...
In a move to counter escalating copyright infringement issues, the South Korean government announced ...
WASHINGTON -- US President Joe Biden said on Sunday he believes the Hamas militant group must be eli ...
- [Herald Interview] Zion.T aims to rebrand with new LP ‘Zip’
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
- BTS' Jungkook headed to Paris as MTV EMA nominee, performer
- 안철수 측 "심장이상? 허위" 장성철 "安 쓰러져 심폐소생술"
- Tire tycoon's family feud rekindled
- S. Korea, US and Japan to conduct joint aerial exercise for 1st time: source
S. Korea's economy grows 0.6% in Q3, unchanged from earlier estimate
NY Met exhibition to mark 25th anniversary of Korean gallery
Omega X to return with 3rd EP ‘iykyk’ next month
안철수 측 "심장이상? 허위" 장성철 "安 쓰러져 심폐소생술"
Twitch plans to shut down in S. Korea over high network costs
Seoul shares up nearly 1 pct on eased concerns over Middle East conflict
- South Korea warns tit
- Seoul shares start lower ahead of key rate decision
- China’s AliExpress eyes expansion in Korea
- Jeju's autonomy is model for Western Sahara: Morocco
- Hillstate Gayang flats in Daejeon to go on sale
- Hanwha Ocean developing submarine stealth technology
- Korean Air orders 20 Airbus A321neo aircraft
- Seoul shares close tad lower ahead of BOK's rate decision
- LS Materials to tap deeper into EV, green energy markets
- Hyundai Elevator, Erbud team up to rebuild Ukraine
- Hyundai E&C completes design of new hydrogen plant
- Seoul offers 10,000 sets of portable SOS emergency bell ‘Zikimi’
- Spending on overseas tourism rises by most in 13 years
- 'Omega X will not give up': Boy band returns to share message of hope
- Cold wave hit S. Korea amid forecast of even chillier morning
- Farm online, harvest offline: Virtual farming games attract inflation
- S. Korea goes all
- 김성태 "인요한, 방향 잘 설정해 뚜벅뚜벅 잘 하고 있다"
- Enhypen to make MBC show debut, ending yearslong performance dispute
- Marking 105th anniversary of independence, Poland highlights growing ties with Gyeonggi Province
- [Our Museums] Explore plaintive and joyful melodies of Korea at Arirang Museum
- [Herald Interview] Through memories, Bora Jin pens ode to grandfather and Busan
- Samsung SDI, Volvo Trucks vow to enhance battery partnership
- [Hello Hangeul] Americans seeking to visit Korea learn the language in LA
- [KH Explains] Why do Woori, NongHyup hold on to North Korean operations?
- Celltrion posts record earnings in Q3, buoyed by upbeat biosimilar sales
- Samsung C&T gears for 2023 Smart City Expo World Congress
- [Korean History] In 2004, serial murderer with goal to kill 100 was stopped at 20
- Defense minister rejects plans for J
- Talks on Goryeo artifact's repatriation resume a decade later